Price And Quantity
- High Efficiency, Compact Structure
- Africa, Middle East, South America, Asia
Goma's High Pressure Crate washer have been successfully working in various industries. The crates/trays are washed thoroughly by high pressure water jetting. There is no requirement of steam, detergent, chemicals etc. Thus there is saving of cost & energy as compared to conventional crate washer.
Driven by PLC, this High Pressure Crate Washer requires around 380v voltage to function. Certified by ISO, this equipment adopts steam or electricity based heating method. Its water consumption rate is 0.4t/h. Weight of this auxiliary equipment is around 500 kg. It follows 3 stage washing technique. In its first stage heated detergent based water or alkaline water is used. In its second stage washing, clean water is used to rinse off the crates. Provided High Pressure Crate Washer can reduce wastage of water during washing.
- High Pressure jetting system for efficient cleaning
- Fully automatic & continuous duty
- Very Compact and Easy to install
- Ensures optimum cleaning in the fastest possible time
- Compact design for space saving
- Time and man power saving
- No need of steam, chemicals, detergents etc.
- Easy for operation and maintenance